FELLOWSHIP for INTERNATIONAL SERVICE and HEALTH
Collaborating with our local and global communities to provide sustainable health and educational services.
Check Your Requirements
Click here to check your attendance, membership requirements, and general information.
If you have any questions or believe there is a mistake, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to maintain good standing as a FISH associate, everyone is expected to meet the requirements listed below:
Be 18 years of age or older to travel internationally
Have a valid U.S. Passport or proper travel documentation
Attend ALL meetings—5 general meetings per quarter
- 1 hour (7 PM to 8 PM)—Odd-week Wednesdays
- Even-week Wednesdays with specific team (at discretion of your director)
- Go on at least 1 trip (total of 3 trips per year)
- Attend 1 domestic volunteering event
- Attend 1 social
- Attend 1 general clinic training session
- Attend 1 Spanish Training workshop
- Pay dues
- Attend banquet in Spring Quarter