Check Your Requirements
Click here to check your attendance, membership requirements, and general information.
If you have any questions or believe there is a mistake, please email email@example.com.
In order to maintain good standing as a FISH associate, everyone is expected to meet the requirements listed below:
Be 18 years of age or older to travel internationally
Have a valid U.S. Passport or proper travel documentation
Attend ALL meetings—5 general meetings per quarter
- 1 hour (7 PM to 8 PM)—Odd-week Wednesdays
- Even-week Wednesdays with specific team (at discretion of your director)
- Go on at least 1 trip (total of 3 trips per year)
- Attend 1 domestic volunteering event
- Attend 1 social
- Attend 1 general clinic training session
- Attend 1 Spanish Training workshop
- Pay dues
- Attend banquet in Spring Quarter