- What We Do
- Fellowship for International Service and Health open free health clinic in Maclovio Rojas, Mexico
- UCLA students aid struggling town in Mexico
- Despite danger, UCLA students continue to cross the boarder
- VIDEO: Time-Lapse: A day in the Maclovio Rojas marketplace
- VIDEO: FISH Volunteers and Mexican villagers share their experiences overcoming language barriers
- Get Involved
- Leadership & Teams
- FISH Blog
- Contact Us
Fellowship for International Service and Health (FISH) is a student-run, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization designed to provide medical services to under-served populations abroad. FISH is based at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and is composed primarily of undergraduates passionate about promoting individuals well-being and preventative health to all people, free of charge.
Read all about us in our WINTER 2013 Quarter Newsletter here!
Did you know...
FISH recently built a basketball court, garden, and community center in Maclovio Rojas during spring break. We hope this project is the first of many trips to build a flourishing park for the community.
In addition, FISH is holding its 8th Annual Gala on Sunday, May 12th to celebrate our members and achievements this year. You can RSVP here!
Email us for more information. Read more about our organization and trips on our blog!