- What We Do
- FISH, BruinHope partner to provide medical care to children
- Fellowship for International Service and Health open free health clinic in Maclovio Rojas, Mexico
- UCLA students aid struggling town in Mexico
- Despite danger, UCLA students continue to cross the boarder
- VIDEO: Time-Lapse: A day in the Maclovio Rojas marketplace
- VIDEO: FISH Volunteers and Mexican villagers share their experiences overcoming language barriers
- Get Involved
- Leadership & Teams
- FISH Blog
- Contact Us
Fellowship for International Service and Health (FISH) is a student-run, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization designed to provide medical services to under-served populations abroad. FISH is based at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and is composed primarily of undergraduates passionate about promoting individuals well-being and preventative health to all people, free of charge.
Fall Recruitment 2014 Information now available! Click here for more information!